We'll explore our instrument - our voice - and learn how to take care of it and use it to the best of our abilities. With opportunities to grow, create and perform in a small (classes are capped at 8 students) and casual setting in front of and with friends, this is the perfect class for the any singer wanting to increase confidence and improve skill.
- Learning the basics of singing
- Solo and group singing skills
- Karaoke Time! to put those new skills to work
- Mini Lock-In (on a weeknight evening, NOT overnight, TBA)
- Group Performance at our Spring Recital, Sunday, May 3 at 4pm
BENEFITS OF GROUP VOICE:
- Builds self-confidence and improves self-esteem
- Discover new friendships
- Learn to work with a team
- The opportunity to try new things
- Explore and perform in a low-key safe, fun and encouraging environment
Dates: Thursdays, March 3 - April 30 AND group performance Sunday, May 3. (NO CLASS the week of Spring Break, March 19)
Class Times & Ages:
- Middle School (Grades 5-8): 4-4:50pm
- Elementary School (Grades 1-4): 5-5:50pm
Location: Class will be held at Stevens' Music Studio, 2595 Milton Lane, Thompsons Station, TN.
Cost: $140 ($70 per month) plus one time $25 non-refundable registration fee for new students
REGISTRATION AND POLICIES:
- Tuition may be paid in full prior to start of class or in two auto installments:
- 1st - due along with $25 registration (if applicable) by March 1
- 2nd - auto on April 1
- We're sorry, we are unable to offer refunds or make ups for missed group classes
- There are no refunds for withdrawal from the term.
Ready to Sing? Click the big red 'Register Now' button!
** Classes must meet minimum student number requirement All fees, including registration, will be refunded in the event of SMS cancellation of class for the term. All SMS classes and lessons are held at our residence in Thompsons Station near Summit High school unless otherwise noted. **