Thursday, February 4, 2021 by Alison Stevens | Uncategorized
SSACC Evaluations open to students with six months or more of lessons
SSACC is a FREE opportunity this year!
Registration Deadline: Friday, February 26
SSACC stands for Sight-reading, Scales, Arpeggios, Chords and Cadences
. Here's how SSACC works:
- This years event will be virtual - from the comfort of your home
- Students will be assigned a 15 minute time slow with another MAG teacher
- Students will play the level appropriate Scales, Arpeggios, Cadences and Chords we have been working on all year in lessons
- Students will sight read one piece of music
- MAG Teacher will evaluate the student, and send the form to the parents wit valuable technic, skill and performance feedback
Register for SSACC through your student portal - go to the calendar and click on the March 27 event. You will be emailed a confirmation of your registration, and be contacted by your evaluator to set up your time and receive virtual instructions/information.
Feel free to call, text, email or talk to us at your child's lesson with questions!
See you at lessons!
Rich & Alison